Corporations, associations or individuals are invited and encouraged to become Patron Sponsors with an annual donation of $1,000 in support of the work of the OAHF.
In addition to assisting the agricultural and rural communities to celebrate and commemorate individuals who have made significant contributions to the advancement of agriculture and the agri-food industry in Ontario, Patron Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Identification on Patron Sponsors' plaque in the Gallery
- Invitation and two complimentary tickets to the Annual Induction Ceremony
- Introduction at the Annual Induction Ceremony
- Identification in the Association's annual report
- Identification on the Association's website
- Lifetime Membership
Charitable donation receipts are available if you wish to support the organization in other ways than becoming a member or patron sponsor.
(as of July 16, 2019)
- Bayer Canada
- Canada's Outdoor Farm Show
- Chicken Farmers of Ontario
- Dairy Farmers of Ontario
- Egg Farmers of Ontario
- Farm Credit Canada
- Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Limited
- Grain Farmers of Ontario
- GROWMARK, Inc.
- Hensall District Co-operative Inc.
- Libro Credit Union
- Masterfeeds L.P.
- Ontario Agri-Food Technologies
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Ontario Mutual Insurance Association
- Ontario Pork
- Ottawa Valley Seed Growers' Association
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- The Co-operators Group Limited
- Western Fair District